    information is outdated. If you know of any glowing discrepancies,
    kindly bring them to our attention.

    http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/xml/library/x-ctlbx.html

    Generic Usenet Account, May 25, 2004

  2. Generic Usenet Account

    Case Guest

    Generic Usenet Account wrote:
    > The following article presents a good overview of the different XML
    > tools required for C & C++ developers. It may be helpful during XML
    > tools selection. Since the article is old, perhaps some of the
    > information is outdated. If you know of any glowing discrepancies,
    > kindly bring them to our attention.

    Thank you so much Generic Samsung, for sending us useless,
    outdated and off-topic information. I'm sorry to tell you
    that we have access to a tool which enables us to find any
    information we want, very quickly. Perhaps you have never
    heard of it; and I am glad to bring it under your glowing
    attention: internet search engine (Google for example).
    If you have any questions, please feel free to not respond.

    Thanks (also from about the rest of usenet),

    Case

    ;-)

    Case, May 26, 2004