Tools advice for C and C++ programmers using XML

Case

Generic said:
The following article presents a good overview of the different XML
tools required for C & C++ developers. It may be helpful during XML
tools selection. Since the article is old, perhaps some of the
information is outdated. If you know of any glowing discrepancies,
kindly bring them to our attention.

Thank you so much Generic Samsung, for sending us useless,
outdated and off-topic information. I'm sorry to tell you
that we have access to a tool which enables us to find any
information we want, very quickly. Perhaps you have never
heard of it; and I am glad to bring it under your glowing
attention: internet search engine (Google for example).
If you have any questions, please feel free to not respond.

Thanks (also from about the rest of usenet),

Case

;-)