    AND ALSO i WOULD LIKE TO KNOW WHICH TOOLS ACCEPT EVeRY FPGA´s.

    regards

    JLuis

    Jluis, Jun 18, 2004

  2. Hi Jluis,

    First, please don't shout.

    Second see the thread on Free HDL simulator for simulation.

    For synthesis, I don't know real 'free' synthesizer (free and without
    any limit of time, complexity, target fpga...)

    You can try Leonardo Spectrum, but if you have a dedicated fpga, you can
    find some 'free' tool suite given by Altera (for Altera fpga), Xilinx
    (for them), etc.

    Rgrds,
    JaI

    Just an Illusion, Jun 18, 2004