    ?

    Best,

    Jack
    Jack, Sep 7, 2005

  2. Jack wrote:

    > Does anyone have a recommendation in a decent open source tool that
    > will help me load XML data into an RDBMS (preferably Oracle, SQL
    > Server, and MYSQL).. I think XMLSPY does this, but it aint free...any
    > thoughts out there on where to find something that will help this cause

    Andrew Schorr has solved this problem with XML and PostgreSQL.
    He uses a loadable GAWK module to read XML files and
    another loadable module to store the data into the
    database. Andrew has plans to extend his modules
    to MySQL.

    Use Google to find out more.
    Andrew has posted about it in some newsgroups.
    J??rgen Kahrs, Sep 7, 2005

  3. Stylus Studio has a Database to XML / XML to Database Mapper - its
    based on industry standard SQL/XML technologies which are
    bi-directional in nature. It's not free but there is a free trial.
    Some information about this is posted at:
    http://www.stylusstudio.com/db_to_xml_mapper.html

    One neat benefit of Stylus Studio's Database / XML mapping tools is
    that you can do one-off data conversions or generate the Java code
    needed automate these kinds of data conversions. Some information about
    the Java Code Generator is posted here:
    http://www.stylusstudio.com/java_code_generation.html

    Sincerely,
    The Stylus Studio Team