    hi i was wondering if there are any tools or programs out there that
    can clean up your asp code like realign and make it more readable and
    if there is can i have some recognitions please. thank you.

    isaac2004, Feb 22, 2006

  2. isaac2004

    Paxton Guest

    isaac2004 wrote:
    > hi i was wondering if there are any tools or programs out there that
    > can clean up your asp code like realign and make it more readable and
    > if there is can i have some recognitions please. thank you.

    I'm not aware of any tools that can do this sort of thing (although
    there may well be some out there).

    If there are, I wouldn't use them. I believe that part of the process
    of becoming an efficient developer is to make your code readable and
    comment it as you create it. Since you are hand coding your ASP in all
    likelihood, it seems logical to me that you should take as much care
    with indenting and layout etc, as you would with making sure the code
    works properly.

    /P.

    Paxton, Feb 22, 2006