Tools to generate JSP Forms from Java Object

Edmond wong

Hi,

I am looking for a set of tools to generate JSP form(s) from Java
bean(s) for data entry. In my small project at work, when the root
form is saved, it will populate the fields in the java bean(s), then to
transform the bean to XML documents. A simulator will take the XML
documents, then send the XML documents to other business system using Tibco.

The reason to use JSP forms is to have Mercury's LoadRunner to interact
with the forms using HTTP protocol for automated testing. I don't have
a choice in choosing the test tool, but to use LoadRunner from Mercury.

Thanks,

Edmond