tooltip for the options of a drop down list box

nagesh

hello

I have many options long enough to show in the drop down list box for
which iam not supposed to set floating size.
is there any possibility to show the options on a tool tip.
if yes please let me know.

thanks in advance,
nagesh bandari

Vladdy

nagesh said:
hello

I have many options long enough to show in the drop down list box for
which iam not supposed to set floating size.
is there any possibility to show the options on a tool tip.
if yes please let me know.

thanks in advance,
nagesh bandari
Here is a little experiment that did awhile back, mostly to get around
z-index problem in IE: http://www.vladdy.net/demos/lbie.html

The concept can be finished to work in both IE and Gecko browsers,
support <optgroup>, etc