Tooltip in Listbox

arnabit

I have a listbox , i want to have a tooltip for the items,but as
listbox does not support mouse over event i can not do so.
I am writting the code below .Please help me to fix this problem

<fieldset>
<legend>System Reports</legend>
<asp:ListBox ID="lbSystemReports"
runat="server" AutoPostBack="True" Rows="10" Height="150px"
Width="160px">
</asp:ListBox>

<asp:Button ID="btnSystemEdit"
runat="server" Text="Edit" Width="51px" OnClick="btnSystemEdit_Click"
/>
<asp:Button ID="btnSystemExecute"
runat="server" Text="Execute" />
</fieldset>