    my drop down).

    Thanks,
    CG

    CG, Sep 27, 2003

  2. CG

    Bob Barrows Guest

    CG wrote:
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have a drop down list on an asp page.
    >
    > Can I have tooltips for each item so when the user scrolls
    > odwn through the drop down I display a tooltip (as some
    > options are long and I do not want to incrase the width of
    > my drop down).
    >
    > Thanks,
    > CG

    This is not a server-side code question so it is off-topic for this
    newsgroup. In the future, please post your questions to the appropriate
    groups. Client-side questions should be asked on a dhtml group.

    As you've probably discovered, OPTION elements do not support the title
    property, so you will need to roll your own, perhaps using the onmouseover
    and onmouseout events and a div element. For details, follow up in a dhtml
    newsgroup.

    Bob Barrows

    Bob Barrows, Sep 27, 2003