    or anything to permanently turn the shadow on on the tooltips?
    --
    mensuur

    =?Utf-8?B?bWVuc3V1cg==?=, Aug 13, 2006

  2. It may or may not be a lousy question, but it's one i'd like the answer to
    also. Thank you for asking! I hope an answer is forthcoming.
    --
    thanks (as always)
    some day i''m gona pay this forum back for all the help i''m getting

    =?Utf-8?B?V2ViQnVpbGRlcjQ1MQ==?=, Aug 13, 2006

  3. =?Utf-8?B?bWVuc3V1cg==?=

    Showjumper Guest

    First the tooltip is not really a tooltip. Its how IE handles the alt
    attribute of the image tag and handles it incorrectly also. If you want more
    than the yellow box the best option is to use some javascript to show/hide a
    div when the user rolls over a link/image. Then use all the css you want to
    style the div

    Showjumper, Aug 14, 2006
  4. dear webbuilder,
    showjumper is right: use google and search for dhtml tooltip. it will show
    you all you need.
    --
    mensuur

    =?Utf-8?B?bWVuc3V1cg==?=, Aug 14, 2006