    I want it to be very easy in use and with simple appearance (without any
    subjects, just nice rectangle with text).

    Can you recommend me any ?

    imbirek8, Dec 1, 2008

  2. imbirek8

    Evertjan. Guest

    imbirek8 wrote on 02 dec 2008 in comp.lang.javascript:

    > I'm looking for tooltip for my asp.net page.
    > I want it to be very easy in use and with simple appearance (without any
    > subjects, just nice rectangle with text).

    try html:

    I doubt this has anything to do with serverside coding,
    try a html group

    anyway:

    This is a classic asp group.
    Dotnet questions should be asked in
    <microsoft.public.dotnet.framework.aspnet>

    --
    Evertjan.
    The Netherlands.

    Evertjan., Dec 1, 2008

  3. imbirek8 wrote:
    > I'm looking for tooltip for my asp.net page.
    > I want it to be very easy in use and with simple appearance (without any
    > subjects, just nice rectangle with text).
    >
    > Can you recommend me any ?

    Use one that works only with employing CSS.

    PointedEars
    will want to steal it.)

    Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn, Dec 1, 2008