tooltips added to a dynamically built checkboxlist' items

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by Dan, Oct 23, 2003.

  1. Dan

    Dan Guest

    I loop through a list of systemVO objects and build a
    checkboxlist by adding ListItems to it. I would also like
    to add a tooltip to each listitem. How can I do this?

    I have this code:

    // for each systemVO

    cbl = (CheckBoxList)page.FindControl(idname);

    if (cbl != null)
    {
    // If checkboxlist doesn't have this systemVO in it,
    // add it
    //
    if (cbl.Items.FindByValue(
    Convert.ToString(systemVO.systemName)) == null)
    {
    listItem = new ListItem(systemVO.systemName,
    Convert.ToString(systemVO.systemName));

    if (systemVO.isChecked)
    listItem.Selected = true;

    cbl.Items.Add(listItem);