    Is there a way to control the time that a tooltip stays displayed?
    I'd like to keep them up at least long enough for the user to read the
    whole thing.
    HockeyFan, Aug 1, 2007

  2. Hello HockeyFan,

    > Is there a way to control the time that a tooltip stays displayed?
    > I'd like to keep them up at least long enough for the user to read the
    > whole thing.

    Unles you write your tooltip using DHTML & Javascript (or HTML + CSS for
    that matter) no. There is no way to influence the browser to show the tooltip
    longer or shorter. But I feel your pain, I use tooltips quite a lot and it's
    a pain that you have to keep your moude moving just a little bit to keep
    them visible longe enough :)

    Jesse
    Jesse Houwing, Aug 1, 2007