    C++ Developers & QAs..... Please email me directly so we can discuss
    or call me 201-947-7050 x103. Thanks!!!

    Rick

    Rick Pereira, Dec 13, 2007

  2. Rick Pereira

    red floyd Guest

    Rick Pereira wrote:
    > Hi All!
    >

    > My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver Search
    > Inc.

    And you're an f-ing spammer.

    red floyd, Dec 13, 2007

  3. On Dec 13, 6:49 pm, red floyd <> wrote:
    > Rick Pereira wrote:
    > > Hi All!

    > > My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver Search
    > > Inc.

    > And you're an f-ing spammer.

    Interesting recruitment :)

    The Last Ottoman, Dec 13, 2007
  4. Rick Pereira

    Rick Pereira Guest

    On Dec 13, 11:49 am, red floyd <> wrote:
    > Rick Pereira wrote:
    > > Hi All!

    > > My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver Search
    > > Inc.

    > And you're an f-ing spammer.

    I apologize if you got that perception of me...Just trying to network
    with Elite Talent and maybe be a resource for them down the road. I'm
    about relationship building, I'd be happy to forward you my contacts,
    which I have helped find their IDEAL role. Thanks and have a great
    day!

    Rick
    Executive Recruiter(not professional spammer)

    Rick Pereira, Dec 13, 2007
  5. Rick Pereira

    red floyd Guest

    Rick Pereira wrote:
    > On Dec 13, 11:49 am, red floyd <> wrote:
    >> Rick Pereira wrote:
    >>> Hi All!
    >>> My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver Search
    >>> Inc.

    >> And you're an f-ing spammer.

    > I apologize if you got that perception of me...Just trying to network
    > with Elite Talent and maybe be a resource for them down the road. I'm
    > about relationship building, I'd be happy to forward you my contacts,
    > which I have helped find their IDEAL role. Thanks and have a great
    > day!

    May I refer you to FAQ 5.10
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10

    red floyd, Dec 13, 2007
  6. On Dec 13, 12:28 pm, red floyd <> wrote:
    > Rick Pereira wrote:
    > >> And you're an f-ing spammer.

    > > I apologize if you got that perception of me...Just trying to network
    > > with Elite Talent and maybe be a resource for them down the road. I'm
    > > about relationship building, I'd be happy to forward you my contacts,
    > > which I have helped find their IDEAL role. Thanks and have a great
    > > day!

    > May I refer you to FAQ 5.10http://www.parashift.com/c++-faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.10

    This is especially funny because of:

    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.12
    http://www.parashift.com/c -faq-lite/how-to-post.html#faq-5.13

    :)

    Neal E. Coombes, Dec 13, 2007
  7. Rick Pereira

    Default User Guest

    Rick Pereira wrote:

    > On Dec 13, 11:49 am, red floyd <> wrote:
    > > Rick Pereira wrote:
    > > > Hi All!

    > > > My name is Rick Pereira; I'm an Executive Recruiter at Silver
    > > > Search Inc.

    > > And you're an f-ing spammer.

    > I apologize if you got that perception of me.

    Only because it's true. You're at best clueless, at worst abusive of
    the newsgroup and its policies.

    > Just trying to network
    > with Elite Talent and maybe be a resource for them down the road.

    There are tens of thousands of companies just like yours around the
    world. Should they all post here? When would we get anything else done?

    > I'm about relationship building,

    Not really working out, huh?

    > I'd be happy to forward you my contacts,

    Or you could ESAD.

    > Executive Recruiter(not professional spammer)

    Like amateur spammers are any better.

    The main thing you've done is make you and your company a laughingstock
    in a major programming newsgroup. Probably not what you were going for.

    Your best bet now would a sincere apology and promise to READ
    newsgroups before you use them.

    Brian

    Default User, Dec 13, 2007