Top mathematician cracks any lottery

Discussion in 'Java' started by meskrhlwnofh@yahoo.com, Nov 9, 2006.

  1. Guest

    Every one has played the Lottery, yet that elusive big win, or even
    small profitable one, continues to elude us... apart from the very
    lucky few!
    It's time to reduce the gamble; it's time to sway the odds in YOUR
    favour.
    Now, here's something completely new, WHICH COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
    But first, a question. . .
    How much easier do you think it would it be to capture the 6 winning
    numbers in a lottery draw if you were allowed to select and use an
    entire group of 14 numbers in the attempt, instead of just the usual
    six?
    OK, you could still miss all 6 winning numbers, but the answer I hear
    you shouting is of course: "This will make it many times easier"..
    And you'd be exactly right!
    But let's be realistic here, your chances of finding those 6 winning
    numbers when you use a complete group of any 14-numbers to trace them
    are hundreds of percent greater than when you're confined to just the
    ordinary 'use 6 to find 6' procedure.
    In other words, seeking a group of 6 using a group of 14 beats the
    pants off of using 6 to find 6!
    Of course, selecting your 14-numbers is only part of the story - albeit
    an important part!
    Having done so, you must then be able to arrange them into a series of
    highly potent 6-number game groups that you would play on the lottery
    to give you not just one but many chances of winning a share of the
    prize money.
    Put another way, selecting a group of 14-numbers that subsequently
    proves to incorporate the 6 winning numbers is the first step. The
    second step is to construct a series of 6-number game groups using
    those 14-numbers and to do it in such way that most, if not all, of the
    captured winning numbers are brought together in one or more of the
    constructed 6-number game groups that you play on the lottery.
    So, to summarize, there are two essential elements:
    ..The first is to select any fourteen numbers played on the lottery in
    question and in doing so to capture the six winning numbers within that
    selected fourteen numbers group.
    ..The second is to 'crunch' those fourteen numbers selected in a manner
    that isolates the winners and pulls them together in a series of
    6-number game groups - all of which you play at one and the same time
    in a given lottery draw.
    The first of those two elements is down to you as the player. But the
    exciting thing about this aspect is that a review of any lottery
    anywhere often reveals numbers that are drawn with significantly
    greater frequency than others. As a start point, these are the numbers
    to include in your 14-numbers group. And there are ways of refining the
    choice procedure.
    http://lottohegv.blogspot.com/#

    , Nov 9, 2006

  2. Daniel Dyer Guest

    On Thu, 09 Nov 2006 11:06:40 -0000, <> wrote:

    > Every one has played the Lottery, yet that elusive big win, or even
    > small profitable one, continues to elude us... apart from the very
    > lucky few!
    > It's time to reduce the gamble; it's time to sway the odds in YOUR
    > favour.
    > Now, here's something completely new, WHICH COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE.
    > But first, a question. . .
    > How much easier do you think it would it be to capture the 6 winning
    > numbers in a lottery draw if you were allowed to select and use an
    > entire group of 14 numbers in the attempt, instead of just the usual
    > six?
    > OK, you could still miss all 6 winning numbers, but the answer I hear
    > you shouting is of course: "This will make it many times easier"..
    > And you'd be exactly right!

    You misheard. Actually I was shouting: "this is the dumbest post I've
    ever seen".

    > .The first is to select any fourteen numbers played on the lottery in
    > question and in doing so to capture the six winning numbers within that
    > selected fourteen numbers group.
    > .The second is to 'crunch' those fourteen numbers selected in a manner
    > that isolates the winners and pulls them together in a series of
    > 6-number game groups - all of which you play at one and the same time
    > in a given lottery draw.
    > The first of those two elements is down to you as the player.

    So all I have to do is find the six winning numbers and then you can help
    me to win? Brilliant.

    Dan.

    --
    Daniel Dyer