Top Verilog & VHDL reference books at over 50% off

HDL Book Seller

We have brand new copies of top HDL reference books available for
purchase at deep discounts off normal Amazon prices. These are brand
new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with CD-ROM from the
last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them out with deep
discounts. Here's what we have left in stock:

*** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 60% off!
The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
Sale price: $43 (save $65 off the regular Amazon price!)
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/002-2864309-3424823

*** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 54% off!
Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
Sale price: $69 (save $82.50 off the regular Amazon price!)
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5393346Y4012685/002-2864309-3424823

You will not find a better price on these two classic HDL references.
Just in time for the summer semester, or the kickoff of your next
chip/FPGA/system design project. We ship quickly, and ship
internationally. All shipments are upgraded to Expedited shipping at
no additional cost to you! Get 'em while they last!

The HDL Book Sellers

DrB

Friends

Bear in mind that the latest edition of Thomas and Moorby is the 5th, the
4th edition predates Verilog 2001. Nevertheless, the Cohen offering seems a
good deal for a good book.

Caveat Emptor.

DrB

Jason Zheng

DrB said:
Friends

Bear in mind that the latest edition of Thomas and Moorby is the 5th, the
4th edition predates Verilog 2001. Nevertheless, the Cohen offering seems a
good deal for a good book.

Caveat Emptor.

DrB

How does this book compare to "Verilog Primer?"