Top Verilog & VHDL reference books at over 50% off

Discussion in 'VHDL' started by HDL Book Seller, Jul 6, 2004.

  1. We have brand new copies of top HDL reference books available for
    purchase at deep discounts off normal Amazon prices. These are brand
    new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with CD-ROM from the
    last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them out with deep
    discounts. Here's what we have left in stock:

    *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 60% off!
    The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
    Sale price: $43 (save $65 off the regular Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/002-2864309-3424823

    *** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 54% off!
    Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
    Sale price: $69 (save $82.50 off the regular Amazon price!)
    http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5393346Y4012685/002-2864309-3424823

    You will not find a better price on these two classic HDL references.
    Just in time for the summer semester, or the kickoff of your next
    chip/FPGA/system design project. We ship quickly, and ship
    internationally. All shipments are upgraded to Expedited shipping at
    no additional cost to you! Get 'em while they last!

    The HDL Book Sellers
    HDL Book Seller, Jul 6, 2004

  2. HDL Book Seller

    DrB Guest

    Friends

    Bear in mind that the latest edition of Thomas and Moorby is the 5th, the
    4th edition predates Verilog 2001. Nevertheless, the Cohen offering seems a
    good deal for a good book.

    Caveat Emptor.

    DrB

    DrB, Jul 8, 2004

  3. HDL Book Seller

    Jason Zheng Guest

    DrB wrote:

    > Friends
    >
    > Bear in mind that the latest edition of Thomas and Moorby is the 5th, the
    > 4th edition predates Verilog 2001. Nevertheless, the Cohen offering seems a
    > good deal for a good book.
    >
    > Caveat Emptor.
    >
    > DrB
    >

    > "HDL Book Seller" <> wrote in message
    >
    >>We have brand new copies of top HDL reference books available for
    >>purchase at deep discounts off normal Amazon prices. These are brand
    >>new, never opened, still-in-the-wrapper books with CD-ROM from the
    >>last of our overstock inventory. We're clearing them out with deep
    >>discounts. Here's what we have left in stock:
    >>
    >> *** The Verilog Hardware Description Language, 4th ed -- 60% off!
    >> The Verilog classic reference text by Thomas & Moorby
    >> Sale price: $43 (save $65 off the regular Amazon price!)
    >>

    > http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y02Y1786799Y7523789/002-2864309-3424823
    >
    >> *** VHDL Coding Styles and Methodologies, 2nd ed -- 54% off!
    >> Comprehensive VHDL reference text by Ben Cohen, noted VHDL guru
    >> Sale price: $69 (save $82.50 off the regular Amazon price!)
    >>

    > http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/ts/exchange-glance/Y03Y5393346Y4012685/002-2864309-3424823
    >
    >>You will not find a better price on these two classic HDL references.
    >>Just in time for the summer semester, or the kickoff of your next
    >>chip/FPGA/system design project. We ship quickly, and ship
    >>internationally. All shipments are upgraded to Expedited shipping at
    >>no additional cost to you! Get 'em while they last!
    >>
    >>The HDL Book Sellers

    How does this book compare to "Verilog Primer?"
    Jason Zheng, Jul 9, 2004