    about them. I would appreciate if anyone can provide some online
    sites or books to review

    Thanks

    intermediate, Dec 28, 2005

  2. Hi,

    You can check the MSDN web services page at:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/webservices/.
    If you are just beginning to work with web-services, the documentation on
    the VS2005 (MSDN Library) is quite progressive; letting you start with
    simple things with examples (which are great in every API documentation) and
    continuously drill down on more complex things.

    Also check these sites:
    http://www.ws-i.org/
    http://www.oasis-open.org/home/index.php

    --