    records per page and give me a page selector and information like the one in
    the subject header?

    Thanks.
    Mystery, Nov 2, 2003

  2. www.aspfaq.com/2120

    Aaron Bertrand [MVP], Nov 2, 2003

  3. Mystery

    Mr E Guest

    Thanks, but that wasn't quite what I was looking for. I need it to
    display something similar to :-

    Total: 27 Displaying: 1 - 10 Pages: 1 2 3 [>>]

    it should show no more than 3 pages. If there are more than this the
    [>>] should then point to the next page, at which time when the page is
    redrawn the information will change to :-

    Total: 27 Displaying: 11 - 20 Pages: [<<] 2 3 4 [>>]

    TIA
    Mr.E

    Mr E, Nov 3, 2003
  4. Mystery

    CJM Guest

    I think Aaron's example lays it on a plate for you.... Short of actually
    writing your code, what more can he do?

    If this example doesnt fit, use it anyway... once you have master the basic
    methods used, you can tweak the code to fit your desired model.
    If you have any more specific questions, post another msg to this NG.

    Chris

    If you don't like his solution, try one of the other links...

    CJM, Nov 3, 2003