Total items

Paulo

Hi, I have a grid binded to a DataTable wich shows

Prod Qtt Price Total
(Price*Qtt)

Is there any way the last line/last column be generated automatically with
the sum of the total column? Or should it be done manually with some loop
and variables?

Thanks!

kelly goff

You could do the calculation in the query which pulls the table or
create a view which performs the calculation and pull from the view.

Kelly

David Wier

That would be fine, if there's non conditional clause, in the rowDatabound
event, affecting the full number of viewed records
However, with any clauses, the row databound event would be a preferable
scenario

David Wier
http://aspnet101.com
bloated markup