    it...

    save my sanity.. please.. lol

    thanks to any and all who help

    Rob Eventine, Mar 29, 2008

  2. Use the Membership objects rather than attempt to code your own data access.
    Everything you need is exposed there, although you do have to configure a
    certain way to retrieve passwords rather than just use them.

    --
    Gregory A. Beamer
    MVP, MCP: +I, SE, SD, DBA

    Subscribe to my blog

    or just read it:
    http://gregorybeamer.spaces.live.com/

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Mar 30, 2008

  3. OK, well "totally confiused [sic] .. " isn't a very descriptive subject line
    for a newsgroup post. Something that briefly describes the crux of your
    question would be more appropriate netiquette.
    If you go to the ASP.NET site QUICKSTARTS, you will find excellent sample
    code about how to use ASPNET.MDB and much, much more. The QUICKSTARTS also
    installs locally with the ASP.NET Framework SDK if you choose to install it.
    Remember: "QUICKSTARTS FIRST".

    -- Peter
    Site: http://www.eggheadcafe.com
    Short Urls & more: http://ittyurl.net