    Web-based apps have the deployment advantage... windows based has more
    functionality... and possiblly more control over the desktop?

    Any thoughts?
    Ryan, May 18, 2006

  2. Ryan

    clintonG Guest

    I would approach a touchscreen very carefully. It may not like me and might
    try to bite.

    Seriously, I did a presentation to an owner/operator of hotels using a
    SmartBoard but it didn't fly. I've had an interest in this type of
    application myself. Whose displays are you using or planning to use? I've
    seen NEC advertise a 19" LCD as I recall.

    Have you considered developing a SmartClient? Do some reading about that as
    it gives us the Windows Forms interface with connectivity to the Internet
    for various purposes. Look up the SmartBoard too.

    --
    <%= Clinton Gallagher
    NET csgallagher AT metromilwaukee.com

    clintonG, May 18, 2006