Tour in Nepal, Nepal Tour, Nepal Tour Package

tourinnepal

As Nepal is a beautiful country having diverse historical, cultural
and religious sites, you can explore this virgin world only though
tour. We 'Outfitter Nepal' is always committed to assist you to have
any kinds of tour in Nepal so that you can explore the diversity,
cultural and heritage sites, lifestyle of friendly people, flora and
fauna etc of Nepal with the fullest.

Kathmandu is not only the capital city of Nepal but also known to be
capital of temples and historical sites as there are many historical
sites including Bhaktapur Durbar squar, Patan Durbar square, Kathmandu
Durbar square, Pasupatinath temple, swayambunath , Bouddhanath and
many more.

Besides Kathmandu, you can have a tour in Lumbini, the birth place of
lord Budhha, Pokhara, which considers to be a paradise for the any
kind of visitors, as there are Fewa lake, international mountain
museum, Seti river, Mahendra cave, the great view of Himalayas
including of Annapurna, Dhauligiri, Machapuchhre, Lamjung himal and
many others. There is a list of tour program below, click for detail
information: