trac like application in Ruby available?

Friedrich Dominicus

I wonder if something similiar to tracs is available using Ruby?

Regards
Friedrich

Friedrich Dominicus

David Balmain said:
Hi Friedrich,

Check out http://collaboa.org/. I'm not sure if it's still being
actively developed but it got off to a great start.
Well the last post is now over 200 days ago, unlikely that one can
call that active "development". However thanks for pointing it out to
me, I did not have found it myself.

Regards
Friedrich

Samuel K

The development of Collaboa has been dormant for a while, but Jason
announced a few days ago on the collaboa mailing list that "the ball is
rolling again". Not at a blazing pace, but fixes are being committed
again and a stable 1.1.6 version seems to be in progress.

I've used collaboa off and on for a while and it's a very nice and well
thought-out piece of software. The only thing that keeps me from using
it right now is that the svn bindings for ruby are a bit of a pain to
get working under OpenBSD (btw: anyone got any hints on how to fix that
under 3.9?).

//samuel

Friedrich Dominicus

Samuel K said:
The development of Collaboa has been dormant for a while, but Jason
announced a few days ago on the collaboa mailing list that "the ball is
rolling again". Not at a blazing pace, but fixes are being committed
again and a stable 1.1.6 version seems to be in progress.
Well I checked the logs shortly after my message and yes it is activly
developed the last checking dates back just 14 days or so.

Regards
Friedrich