    Friedrich

    --
    Please remove just-for-news- to reply via e-mail.

    Friedrich Dominicus, Sep 8, 2006

  2. Hi Friedrich,

    Check out http://collaboa.org/. I'm not sure if it's still being
    actively developed but it got off to a great start.

    Cheers,
    Dave

    David Balmain, Sep 8, 2006

  3. "David Balmain" <> writes:

    > Hi Friedrich,
    >
    > Check out http://collaboa.org/. I'm not sure if it's still being
    > actively developed but it got off to a great start.

    Well the last post is now over 200 days ago, unlikely that one can
    call that active "development". However thanks for pointing it out to
    me, I did not have found it myself.

    Regards
    Friedrich

    --
    Please remove just-for-news- to reply via e-mail.

    Friedrich Dominicus, Sep 8, 2006
  4. Friedrich Dominicus

    Samuel K Guest

    The development of Collaboa has been dormant for a while, but Jason
    announced a few days ago on the collaboa mailing list that "the ball is
    rolling again". Not at a blazing pace, but fixes are being committed
    again and a stable 1.1.6 version seems to be in progress.

    I've used collaboa off and on for a while and it's a very nice and well
    thought-out piece of software. The only thing that keeps me from using
    it right now is that the svn bindings for ruby are a bit of a pain to
    get working under OpenBSD (btw: anyone got any hints on how to fix that
    under 3.9?).

    //samuel

    Samuel K, Sep 8, 2006
  5. "Samuel K" <> writes:

    > The development of Collaboa has been dormant for a while, but Jason
    > announced a few days ago on the collaboa mailing list that "the ball is
    > rolling again". Not at a blazing pace, but fixes are being committed
    > again and a stable 1.1.6 version seems to be in progress.

    Well I checked the logs shortly after my message and yes it is activly
    developed the last checking dates back just 14 days or so.

    Regards
    Friedrich

    --
    Please remove just-for-news- to reply via e-mail.

    Friedrich Dominicus, Sep 8, 2006