    --
    [[((hillarie))]]

    To reply, remove ".SPAMBLOCK" from email address

    H Branyan, Oct 23, 2003

  2. H Branyan

    Natty Gur Guest

    Hi,

    You can't use TraceContext from class that is not part of page request
    process since trace can be use from Context only. you can use diagnostic
    (namespace) trace class to write to variety of outputs.

    Natty Gur[MVP]
    Phone Numbers:
    Office: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Fax: +972-(0)9-7740261
    Mobile: +972-(0)58-888377

    Natty Gur, Oct 23, 2003

  3. H Branyan

    H Branyan Guest

    Hi Natty - I have found some tutorials on the System.Diagnostics namespace
    but I am unable to write to a log file. I posted a followup to my original
    post asking for more info on my problem. Thank you for your reply.

    H Branyan, Oct 23, 2003