    performance difference.

    Or, if there is any other way to make it faster let me know?

    Thank you.

    vnssoftware, Aug 20, 2003

  2. vnssoftware

    vnssoftware Guest

    Do you think it could be slow since I was running example using JDK 1.3.

    Thanks.

    vnssoftware, Aug 21, 2003

  3. vnssoftware

    vnssoftware Guest

    Can anyone give an example of using com.sun.jdi.connect.AttachingConnector??
    What args to pass??

    vnssoftware, Aug 21, 2003
  4. vnssoftware

    vnssoftware Guest

    To attach jdb we use like-
    java -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_shmem,address=5000,server=y,suspend=n
    How to pass this in Trace.java

    vnssoftware, Aug 21, 2003