trace of NANO THERMITE in WTC dust -- and almost no asbestos, becausethe scare stopped it from being

spudnik

I know what Thermite (TM) is, and I didn't even googol it.
Whats the qualification of you a faceless, spooooky bustard ? unlike
HONORABLE Professor Dr Steven Jones, who sacrificed his job and career
at BYU  - Brigham Young University . Whats your sacrifice to show your
conviction from your ODIOUS and PUTRID mouth ?

thus:
if the entagnlement of two Newtonian rocks o'light,
could traansmit information, then it would be some thing, but
they are actually nor photons per se.

thus:
more folks should know about this quantumization!
I no longer accept redshift as a Doppler motion and
that would have huge consequence to a Tifft quantization.

--BP's next bailout of Wall St. and "the City"
(of London, gated community & financial district), or
the last, if nothing is left of the USA.
http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/chapter-8-the-permian-basin

MurrayKeync