trace of NANO THERMITE in WTC dust -- and almost no asbestos, becausethe scare stopped it from being

Discussion in 'Python' started by spudnik, Jul 22, 2010.

  1. spudnik

    spudnik Guest

    I know what Thermite (TM) is, and I didn't even googol it.

    > Whats the qualification of you a faceless, spooooky bustard ? unlike
    > HONORABLE Professor Dr Steven Jones, who sacrificed his job and career
    > at BYU  - Brigham Young University . Whats your sacrifice to show your
    > conviction from your ODIOUS and PUTRID mouth ?

    thus:
    if the entagnlement of two Newtonian rocks o'light,
    could traansmit information, then it would be some thing, but
    they are actually nor photons per se.

    thus:
    more folks should know about this quantumization!
    > I no longer accept redshift as a Doppler motion and
    > that would have huge consequence to a Tifft quantization.

    --BP's next bailout of Wall St. and "the City"
    (of London, gated community & financial district), or
    the last, if nothing is left of the USA.
    http://tarpley.net/online-books/george-bush-the-unauthorized-biography/chapter-8-the-permian-basin

    spudnik, Jul 22, 2010