trace sub's calls stack to STDERR (for cgi debugging)

henq

Hi,

I am developing a web application framework (based on template toolkit).
Its design is Object Oriented, so a lot of
$self->foobar();
kind of methods are called.

I'd like to trace these calls to a log file or STDERR (with Carp perhaps?)
so they get to Apache's error log.

All my classes are subclasses of a Object.pm package, so if I can change the
method invocation there to write a debug statement, I am all set.

Any hints ?

TIA

henq

Peter Scott