Tracing each line output in Unix?

novice

How to trace each line of code and see the respective output
as we can do in Turbo C++ in windows.
Is there any IDE in Unix for that, If not Is there any mothod
to trace output of each line.

Victor Bazarov

novice said:
How to trace each line of code and see the respective output
as we can do in Turbo C++ in windows.
Is there any IDE in Unix for that, If not Is there any mothod
to trace output of each line.

Why don't you ask in a UNIX newsgroup? Debuggers are OS-specific.

Alan Woodland

novice said:
How to trace each line of code and see the respective output
as we can do in Turbo C++ in windows.
Is there any IDE in Unix for that, If not Is there any mothod
to trace output of each line.
ddd (data display debugger) would be my recomendation for free solutions
on unix based platforms. It is a front-end for gdb.

Alan