    The mail server is Exchange 2003 if that helps.
    Right now clueless about tracking of bounced emails
    Thanks

    Jishnu, Jan 18, 2005

  2. Jishnu

    Jeff Cochran Guest

    On 18 Jan 2005 14:15:14 -0800, "Jishnu"
    <> wrote:

    >Hi ASP Gurus out there,
    >I have question. I am wondering if any one can guide me towards a
    >script that can handle bounced emails from a newsletter campaign.
    >I am not interested in .Net solution.
    >The mail server is Exchange 2003 if that helps.
    >Right now clueless about tracking of bounced emails

    You can't do this in ASP. You can do it with event sinks in SMTP, and
    likely with some of the programming hooks into Exchange, but that's a
    different news group. Try the Exchange groups for help there.

    Jeff

    Jeff Cochran, Jan 19, 2005

  3. If you have access to the Pro version of JMAIL (www.dimac.net) or another
    POP component, you could put together and schedule a VBS that would query a
    particular mailbox, peel off the bounced email addresses and put them in a
    db. Then write your asp to manage them.

    It's not a 2 second job.. but it can be done.

    Bryan Harrington, Jan 25, 2005