Tracking IP

Seth

Ok, I have website hosting on a server. Is there a way for me to write a program that will track what IP addresses are hitting me site and write them to a textfile

Thanks seth

Seth N

Great, thank you. Hey is there a way to get this to work with just html code. Forgive me if that is a stupid questions. But I'm new to web programming.

Paul

This has to be done on an ASP/APSX page and HTML pages cannot handle any
server code. Just change the extention of your page to .ASP on add the
following code

Your IP address is <%= Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_ADDR") %>

If you want to store this to a file then you will need more code.

P.