    Seth Guest

    Ok, I have website hosting on a server. Is there a way for me to write a program that will track what IP addresses are hitting me site and write them to a textfile

    Thanks seth

    Seth, Feb 29, 2004

  2. Seth

    Seth N Guest

    Great, thank you. Hey is there a way to get this to work with just html code. Forgive me if that is a stupid questions. But I'm new to web programming.

    Seth N, Feb 29, 2004

  3. Seth

    Paul Guest

    This has to be done on an ASP/APSX page and HTML pages cannot handle any
    server code. Just change the extention of your page to .ASP on add the
    following code

    Your IP address is <%= Request.ServerVariables("REMOTE_ADDR") %>

    If you want to store this to a file then you will need more code.

    P.

    Paul, Mar 4, 2004