Traditional desktop wizard behaviour... in ASP.Net application

Cris Rock

for my ASP.Net application, my end user demands wizard kind of forms for
their data entry. Please share your thoughts in this. If I use different
forms for each step of the wizard, I don't know how to preserve the values
which are entered by the user. Like wizard they can navigate to the diffeent
steps at any point of time. That means when the user clicks on the finish at
the end of the step, data will be processed.
Please suggest your ideas.
Cris Rock

ben

cris,
have u explored the option of using session variables? that might solve ur problem
hth,
ben