    for traffic problems. i can provide all of this information, but i need to
    know where ot get traffic info

    thanks!

    matt, Dec 22, 2005

  2. matt wrote:
    > Does anyone know of a service, that provides driving traffic information in
    > the form of xml? I see several large cities have information on the web,
    > including traffic cameras. traffic.com has an RSS feed which has some
    > information but when i looked at it, you can't really tell where the traffic
    > problem is.
    >
    > The goal is to write a program that can take your location, such as zip
    > code, or road/direction/city, or lat/long coordinates and see if there are
    > traffic problems in the area, or better yet, look at each road along the way
    > for traffic problems. i can provide all of this information

    huh? so you can get the information?? else you cant provide it.

    >, but i need to
    > know where ot get traffic info

    But you said you have this info available...
    dont understand you there.

    Anyways get in contact with the corporation that generate such info,
    you can probably subscribe to a web service that gives you the info
    you want.

    Tjerk Wolterink, Dec 23, 2005

  3. matt

    matt Guest

    I can by using GPS/Navigiation software to get data about the road. I want
    to incorperate traffic information into this. I have the first part, i'm
    looking for traffic information.

    matt, Dec 27, 2005