Trainee Developer / Consultant Vacancy at ReportLab, London

Discussion in 'Python' started by John J. Lee, Jul 8, 2005.

  1. John J. Lee

    John J. Lee Guest

    Vacancy at ReportLab, London

    ReportLab develop enterprise reporting and document generation solutions
    using cutting-edge Python technology, and have a growing business with an
    excellent blue chip customer base. You may also know us from our open
    source PDF and graphics library...

    We have a job opening for one trainee I.T. consultant working in our
    solutions team. Full time junior positions based in our Wimbledon
    (London, England) office.

    We are already interviewing, so a quick response is essential!

    Full details are at http://www.reportlab.com/careers.html

    Reply to

    John
    John J. Lee, Jul 8, 2005