Training on asp.net projects

Big Charles

Hello,

I am an asp.net programmer and will be off work for a couple of months
looking for new jobs.

In the meantime, I thought it is important to learn some new asp.net
and web development skills.

But I would like to find this kind of on-line training: Supervised by
tutors or experts, the student participates on-line in some asp.net
project, gets requirements and dead lines as a "real world" project,
develops code or solutions and load asp.net projects on a web server.
Tutors coach on line, review code and suggest best practices. It's
important that somebody actually review your work to tell you if it's
good or not.

I don't know if this kind of on-line training exists or not, but I
think it would be a good business idea.

If you know any web sites that offers this kind of training, please
advice me.

Thank you!

big phil

[...]

I think Morad training is like that. http://www.moradlearning.com/

I might take a course there myself.

Phil

Brian Williams

A good way to stay ontop of best pratices you could run FXCop against your
assemblies, a great place to start before the class. When ever a rule is
broken you can see details on how to fix it by clicking a link.

Regards,
Brian K. Williams