TranformerException while running via Ant

Discussion in 'XML' started by Baddn Raj, Oct 1, 2004.

  1. Baddn Raj

    Baddn Raj Guest

    Hi,

    I have a newbie doubt with respect to DOM-Processing. I am using the
    Xerces2 Java Parser 2.6.2 , with the TrAX API for basically running
    some XSLT Transformations using the "transfomer" object ( From a
    DOMSource to a DOMResult). I have both "xercesImpl.jar" and
    "xalan.jar" in my classpath. The following program works fine from the
    command line, but when I try to run a ANT <java> task to run the same
    program, I get the following error :

    [java] Trying to get new transformer
    [java] Please Check Location of SOurce File could not get
    transformer in va
    lidateWSDL javax.xml.transform.TransformerConfigurationException:
    javax.xml.tran
    sform.TransformerException: javax.xml.transform.TransformerException:
    Prefix mus
    t resolve to a namespace: wsdl

    I have tried configuring the "javax.xml.transform.TransformerFactory"
    property to point to
    "org.apache.xalan.processor.TransformerFactoryImpl",but still gives
    the same error when running as an Ant Task.

    Any help would be appreciated. Thanks in Advance !

    -Baddn
    Baddn Raj, Oct 1, 2004