Transaction DDL Values

Colin Steadman

I'm trying to determine if I can use transactions in my ASP applciation against one of our Oracle 9i databases. My WROX manual says I can do this if the Transaction DDL property of my connection object is equal to 8. I've checked my connection properties with the following script and determined that my Transaction DDL property is 2

'============================================
Set conn = Server.CreateObject("ADODB.Connection"
conn.open Session("PROVIDER")

For Each Item In Conn.Propertie
response.write Item.Name & " = " & Item & "<br>
Nex
'============================================

But what is 2? MSDN (http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/adosql/adoprg04_83jt.asp) says there are a number of possible vaues for Transaction DDL such as

DBPROPVAL_TC_NON