    link...
    can u help me about transactions..
    i dont have enough info about it...

    Savas Ates, Nov 13, 2004

  2. Savas Ates wrote:
    > im using 2 stored procedure in my asp application...
    > in my asp page i execute 2 stored .. their works depend on each
    > other... i want to apply a transaction on these...
    >
    > must i apply it in stored procedure or in asp page.. any example or
    > any link...
    > can u help me about transactions..
    > i dont have enough info about it...

    Why not have one procedure call the other?

    Here is some information about error-handling and transactions:
    http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/en-us/dnsqlpro2k/html/sql00f15.asp

    There are two articles by Erland here that cover some of the same ground:
    http://www.sommarskog.se/

    Bob Barrows

    --
    Microsoft MVP - ASP/ASP.NET