Transaction Scope

AAAAA

hi, I know, that if i use Transaction.Scope, i have that use transaction
cordinator, what port i open?

Thanks

Cesar

Mr. Arnold

AAAAA said:
hi, I know, that if i use Transaction.Scope, i have that use transaction
cordinator, what port i open?

Open a port on what? One would assume transactions with a database such as
MS SQL Server, yes? One would assume you are talking about MSDTC, yes?

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 4190 (20090626) __________

http://www.eset.com