TransactionsJTA Developer license for free!

Joel Van Hoolandt

TransactionsJTA™ Mission-critical J2EE and J2SE: insure your
mission-critical applications with our JTA and XA implementation.
Available for both J2SE and J2EE (integrates seamlessly with Apache™
Tomcat™, the world's most popular J2EE web application server). This
product allows you to integrate your applications with one or more
databases while guaranteeing automatic restart and crash recovery.
Integration can be done cross-platform, cross-vendor, cross-database
and cross-message-queue. Problematic transactions can be cancelled
across all these systems' borders to insure your data quality and
integrity. Ships with an included evaluation version of the FirstSQL™
Java RDBMS and JDBC drivers, so downloading is all you need to do to
get up and running with transactional reliability! Developer and
classroom licenses are free and unlimited in time.
Have a look at http://www.atomikos.com and thanks for your feedback!