Transfer a request from an handler to another

Andrew2

Hi everybody

I'm writing an handler to manage .html files. What I want is to
intercept every call made towards html or htm files and check if it
exist the counterpart in aspx.

I reached perfectly my goal, but I would like also to manage the call
when the aspx file doesn't exist.
The problem is that if I left the handler work and I don't do anything
I don't get any result on my video. If I do a redirect or an execute
of the html the server return me back on my handler.

I think it's normal since I registered my handler for that specific
extension, but the question is there a way to redirect for example my
request to the statichandler to let him manage the file?

Thanks in advance.
Andrea