Transfer a request from an handler to another

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Andrew2, Feb 22, 2008.

  1. Andrew2

    Andrew2 Guest

    Hi everybody

    I'm writing an handler to manage .html files. What I want is to
    intercept every call made towards html or htm files and check if it
    exist the counterpart in aspx.

    I reached perfectly my goal, but I would like also to manage the call
    when the aspx file doesn't exist.
    The problem is that if I left the handler work and I don't do anything
    I don't get any result on my video. If I do a redirect or an execute
    of the html the server return me back on my handler.

    I think it's normal since I registered my handler for that specific
    extension, but the question is there a way to redirect for example my
    request to the statichandler to let him manage the file?

    Thanks in advance.
    Andrea

    Andrew2, Feb 22, 2008