Transfer data form webpage to other application

shivavrata

Hi All,
I want to transfer the data form webpage to any other own application
which is running in backend.How i develop this web page. which
technology is good for this or any particular protocol i have to use
for this. Please suggest if any idea regarding data transfer.

Thanks
Shiva Vrata Anand

Joshie Surber

Hi All,
I want to transfer the data form webpage to any other own application
which is running in backend.How i develop this web page. which
technology is good for this or any particular protocol i have to use
for this. Please suggest if any idea regarding data transfer.

Thanks
Shiva Vrata Anand

Are you saying you want to use PHP to fetch a webpage? Look through the
PHP manual for fopen to do this the easy way, or CURL if you need more
options.

shivavrata

I want when i browse my webpage then this webpage intimate my exe which
is contiunous running in the backend. Is it possible with PHP then how
? by using the fopen we open any file and write the data or read the
data. I don't want to do this way. Actually i want Push Technology
(means our exe not go to web page or any file to read data, web page
will intimate to exe).
Can u suggest php is helpful then how ?

Thanks
shiva vrata anand

Tom Cole

Hi All,
I want to transfer the data form webpage to any other own application
which is running in backend.How i develop this web page. which
technology is good for this or any particular protocol i have to use
for this. Please suggest if any idea regarding data transfer.

Thanks
Shiva Vrata Anand

What language is your "backend" application written in? How does this
"backend" application accept arguments (from the command line? From a
properties file or something similar?).

When you say 'transfer the data form webpage to any other own
application" I assume you mean "form data" (i.e. a bunch of name/value
pairs)?

Jim

Jim said:
(e-mail address removed) wrote in 74g2000cwt.googlegroups.com:

?????? Don't understand.

Please explain what you mean by this.
I think "communicate" rather than intimate is what he intended.