transfer data to database file problem

Guest

how do i transfer database objects such as tables and sp to a database file
in just clicks of a mouse?
Originally we are using sql server 2000 as our data storage for a website
but since the website needs to be installable,i decided to make a database
file as the storage which will automatically be included in the installer
package.Now how do i transfer database objects to that database file?What i
can only see are facilities such as add new table, stored procedure, etc in
visual studio 2005.

Thanks.

Guest

Erm you can't as such, you can atatch and detach whole database files from
SQL server so that you can transfer them between servers. You can do this
through SQL server Enterprise Manager, although i beleive you can also atatch
a MDF files that is part of your web application using a connection string.