Transfer Database Output To Another Website

rn5a

Assume that there's a website named www.abc.com. There are 2 ASP files
& one MS-Access database file in this site. The 1st ASP file is named
"SearchForm.asp" & the 2nd ASP file is named "SearchResult.asp".
"SearchForm.asp" houses a Form with a select list & 2 TextBoxes. The
select list is populated from a MS-Access database table.

When the Form is submitted, the user is taken to "SearchResult.asp"
which retrieves & displays the records that match the criteria that
the user selected in the select list & the text they entered in the 2
TextBoxes in "SearchForm.asp".

Now the records that "SearchResult.asp" retrieves & displays - I want
to display these records in a ASP file named "ShowData.asp" which
exists in another website named www.xyz.com.

Is there any way by which I can display the records generated by
www.abc.com/SearchResult.asp in www.xyz.com/ShowData.asp....

Bob Barrows [MVP]

[...]

Sure. Submit them via hidden fields in a form on SearchResult.asp or
pass them via the querystring.

rn5a

--
Microsoft MVP -- ASP/ASP.NET
quicker response by posting to the newsgroup.- Hide quoted text -

Bob, what if the "SearchResult.asp" page retrieves, say, 200 records &
I need to paginate the records, say, 10 records at a time & then
display those records in www.xyz.com/ShowData.asp?

How do I submit so much data from www.abc.com/ShowResult.asp to
www.xyz.com/ShowData.asp using hidden fields or querystrings?

Bob Barrows [MVP]