Transfered ASPX application now cofiguration error

Victorious1

I transfered my application to new server. Now when I try to connect the
application returns an error from the web.config page. When I transfered
folders I copied them to a network location and then to the new server. How
do I reconfigure the vitual folders? Is there a setting I am missing? What
is causing the error below?

Server Error in '/' Application.

Configuration Error

in IIS.

Source Error:

Line 48: by Microsoft that offers a single logon and core profile
services for member sites.
Line 49: -->
Line 50: <authentication mode="Windows"/>
Line 51: <!-- AUTHORIZATION
Line 52: This section sets the authorization policies of the
application. You can allow or deny access

Source File: D:\synapse.hsis.uci.edu\bic_web_access2\web.config Line: 50

Show Additional Configuration Errors:

It is an error to use a section registered as
in IIS. (D:\synapse.hsis.uci.edu\bic_web_access2\web.config line 78)