Transfered ASPX application now cofiguration error

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Services' started by Victorious1, May 5, 2008.

  1. Victorious1

    Victorious1 Guest

    I transfered my application to new server. Now when I try to connect the
    application returns an error from the web.config page. When I transfered
    folders I copied them to a network location and then to the new server. How
    do I reconfigure the vitual folders? Is there a setting I am missing? What
    is causing the error below?

    Server Error in '/' Application.

    Configuration Error

    in IIS.

    Source Error:

    Line 48: by Microsoft that offers a single logon and core profile
    services for member sites.
    Line 49: -->
    Line 50: <authentication mode="Windows"/>
    Line 51: <!-- AUTHORIZATION
    Line 52: This section sets the authorization policies of the
    application. You can allow or deny access

    Source File: D:\synapse.hsis.uci.edu\bic_web_access2\web.config Line: 50

    Show Additional Configuration Errors:

    It is an error to use a section registered as
    in IIS. (D:\synapse.hsis.uci.edu\bic_web_access2\web.config line 78)
    Victorious1, May 5, 2008