    is not up to date with folders and sent emails as my outlook is. I really
    would like to have the same Outlook on my new computer- folders, sent emails,
    and all. What do I do?
    Lynn, Apr 11, 2008

  2. Hi Lynn
    I hope it will be useful
    - Using the Microsoft Outlook Personal Folders Backup tool
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/HA010875321033.aspx

    - Using the Office Profile Wizard
    http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/orkXP/HA011362571033.aspx

    - Description and use of the Save My Settings Wizard
    http://support.microsoft.com/kb/826809

    Jose A. Fernandez
    blog: http://geeks.ms/blogs/fernandezja

    Jose A. Fernandez, Apr 16, 2008