Transferring the HTTP Error Codes

Anbu

Hi All,

I have 3 web services. First service sends msg to second service and
second one sends the msg to the third service.

If the third service returns any error, second service creates an
soapenvelope and sends it back to the first service.

But when the first service receives the msg, it considers the reply
(with fault code) as Service exception.

How can i transfer the same message from the third service to the first
application? I'm using WSE 3.0 & VS 2005

Any help appreciated

Thanks,