Transform an XML file using XSLT

Water Cooler v2

Sorry about the basic question. I have an XML file and I have an XSLT
stylesheet that has been constructed to translate the XML file. Now,
what next?

How do you transform an XML file using the XSL?

Joe Kesselman

Water said:
How do you transform an XML file using the XSL?

Give them both to an XSLT processor. Since you're crossposting this on a
Microsoft newsgroup, you could try MSXSL, though it has some
standards-compliance problems. Personally I'm biased toward the Xalan
processor, from Apache, but a lot of that code's mine so take this with
an appropriate sized salt lick. Many others exist; there's a long list
at
http://dmoz.org/Computers/Data_Formats/Markup_Languages/XML/Style_Sheets/XSL/Implementations/

Not to mention the XSLT processors built into some browsers.

There are also lots of introductory websites/web-articles/web-tutorials.
I usually refer folks to the ones at http://www.ibm.com/xml ... but once
again, I'm biased.