transform db lookup table to xml schema

s o

Hi all,

I'm creating a xml schema for my existing database. I've about a dozen
lookup tables. I figured the
most logical way to represent them is to create have a simpletype for
each table and enumerate the values inside each type. The only
drawback I see is that this makes my schema tightly coupled to my db,
for any change in the lookup values, I'd have to change the schema,
regenerate the JAXB classes, etc. Is there a better way than using
enum or is there way to do dynamicly load the values? Thanks.

s o