Transformation using Saxon xslt2.0.

shinde.shailesh

Hi All,

I have to develop xslt2.0 for transformation xml file which looks like
below. In xslt2.0 looks fro "@langid", if @langid="en-US" than it
generates output html file say output1 and if finds @langid="de-DEU"
than generates output html file say output2.html.

Can you please help me to develop this type of xslt.

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<Chapter>
<Topic>
<Title>Command Summary</Title>
<src langid="en-US">
command summary, The following
is a list of the Auto Electrical commands, a brief description
of each and the associated toolbutton.</src>
<tgt langid="de-DEU">Target: command summary, The following
is a list of the Auto Electrical commands, a brief description
of each and the associated toolbutton.</tgt>
<src langid="en-US">
command summary, The following
is a list of the Auto Electrical commands, a brief description
of each and the associated toolbutton.</src>
<tgt langid="de-DEU">Target: command summary, The following
is a list of the Auto Electrical commands, a brief description
of each and the associated toolbutton.</tgt>
<src langid="en-US">You can turn on the
visibility of the toolbars from the Projects &amp; Toolbars menu
or by right-clicking a toolbar and selecting from the Electrical
list. All of the smaller toolbars not listed here are found on the
Main Electrical or Main Electrical 2 toolbars.</src>
<tgt langid="de-DEU">You can turn on the
visibility of the toolbars from the Projects &amp; Toolbars menu
or by right-clicking a toolbar and selecting from the Electrical
list. All of the smaller toolbars not listed here are found on the
Main Electrical or Main Electrical 2 toolbars.</tgt>
</Topic>
</Chapter>

Thanks,
Shailesh