Translate C# to VB2005

dancer

Who can translate this code into VB.net?

Using VB2005 and Asp.net

I have a CheckBoxList. One of the items needs to be user-defined. Is it
possible to put a text box WITHIN a CheckBoxlist?

Meaning - if the user checks "Other" he would also type his definition of
other.

Hi....

here it goes

for (int i = 0; i < 15; i++)
{
if( (i%2) == 0)
CheckBoxList1.Items.Add(@"<input type='text'
value='yahoo' onClick=""return false;""></input>");
else
CheckBoxList1.Items.Add(i.ToString());
}

Thanks
Masudur

Guest

(via Instant VB)
For i As Integer = 0 To 14
If (i Mod 2) = 0 Then
CheckBoxList1.Items.Add("<input type='text'" & ControlChars.CrLf &
"value='yahoo' onClick=""return false;""></input>")
Else
CheckBoxList1.Items.Add(i.ToString())
End If
Next i