Translate code or compile a win DLL

Discussion in 'Perl Misc' started by VeNoM00, Jul 11, 2006.

  1. VeNoM00

    VeNoM00 Guest

    VeNoM00, Jul 11, 2006

  2. "VeNoM00" <> writes:

    > Hi, i don't know perl but i need to use a script written in perl in the
    > application i'm developping.
    >
    > Can i build it as DLL that exposes some functions so that i can use it?

    No, not that I'm aware of.

    > Orelse :D can somebody translate this code for me in C/C++/VB/C# or
    > simply explain me what does it do?

    The synopsis is pretty clear - it's a Perl module for querying Google's
    PageRank. A Perl module is generally not a complete script, btw, it's
    similar in nature to a library in one of your target languages.

    Google PageRank is not an obscure or new service... Surely there must be
    similar libraries in your target language(s) already???

    sherm--

    Sherm Pendley, Jul 11, 2006

  3. VeNoM00

    VeNoM00 Guest

    > Google PageRank is not an obscure or new service... Surely there must be
    > similar libraries in your target language(s) already???

    No it is obscure. This is obtained with a reverse engineering operation
    on the google toolbar. by the way i found the code in PHP and it's more
    simple to translate for me. But i've problem with types :/

    i you're interested http://rafb.net/paste/results/nwhWSy74.html

    Thanks
    VeNoM00, Jul 12, 2006