Translate code or compile a win DLL

Sherm Pendley

VeNoM00 said:
Hi, i don't know perl but i need to use a script written in perl in the
application i'm developping.

Can i build it as DLL that exposes some functions so that i can use it?

No, not that I'm aware of.
Orelse :D can somebody translate this code for me in C/C++/VB/C# or
simply explain me what does it do?

The synopsis is pretty clear - it's a Perl module for querying Google's
PageRank. A Perl module is generally not a complete script, btw, it's
similar in nature to a library in one of your target languages.

Google PageRank is not an obscure or new service... Surely there must be
similar libraries in your target language(s) already???

sherm--

VeNoM00

Google PageRank is not an obscure or new service... Surely there must be
similar libraries in your target language(s) already???

No it is obscure. This is obtained with a reverse engineering operation
on the google toolbar. by the way i found the code in PHP and it's more
simple to translate for me. But i've problem with types :/

i you're interested http://rafb.net/paste/results/nwhWSy74.html

Thanks